I have said for years that God blessed me with "angel hair." Not the kind you eat but my hair, being super fine and soft, is my image of angels.
Renee Zellweger and I have the same kind of hair... I think.
Anyway, if someone can make my delicate hair look great, she must be a miracle worker. This leads me to officially introduce my hair miracle worker, Melissa. I've been going to Melissa for years, maybe 6 or 7. We've had our UPs and our DOWNs (that is, hair that flips up and hair that is long). However, as Melissa eloquently put it, "we've found my hair's calling." It's a practical version of Victoria Beckham's coif. I just love it! I get so many compliments and I can always go back to thanking Melissa, my miracle worker. :)
You actually can't see how cute my haircut is here. It was great. I had it cut yesterday.
So, when Hunter started needing haircuts, I eventually took him to Melissa and he just loves her! Plus, she makes my little boy look like a little GQ gentleman.
Thank you, Melissa.
2 years ago
3 comments:
Your hair looks fab and I'm trying not to be jealous of your postpartum beauty. Think I'll go have another cookie before 10 AM. Moo.
Very chic and very handsome :)
You hair looks great girl!
Love your little man getting his hair cut. So grown up.
Post a Comment