So, I was supposed to make dinner for our friends tonight but, because of a little planning confusion between me and Mark, we had a change of plans. I came up with the idea of going to the pool with our friends, getting carryout and I provided dessert and margaritas. Not a bad idea. They agreed and off we went.
I made margaritas for the first time yesterday for me and Mark and they were a little too watered down and the drink immediately separated from the slush but we still enjoyed them. Tonight, we drank our margaritas as we walked to the pool, which was a fun, nice treat, especially since I never get them out at a restaurant.
We played in the pool with the kids for a while and ended up having pizza delivered (instead of the Chipotle which was the original plan), followed by strawberry shortcake. Mmmm. Hunter had so much fun swimming and playing in the pool, he didn't eat anything for dinner!
I also had the cutest swimmer at the pool. I took Colten into the little pool for the second time and his first time in the big pool. He seemed to like it. In fact, he felt so comfortable in the big pool that he fell asleep... in the pool!
Colten is 4 and a half months old now!
We had a great time with the Sturgills and the kiddos. If any of my other friends want to join us, just give me a jingle! I'll bring dessert. :)
3 comments:
Ok. Have us over. We'll bring all the blow ups. We have enough for big people and small people. LOL.
Thanks for a fun evening at the pool. My kiddos were very tired when we got home.
You look fabulous! And Colten is just as CUTE as he can be, I want to squeeze him. :)
Post a Comment