
Tuesday was Hunter's (& his buddy Wesley's) last gymnastics class for a while. They both took 2 sessions this year and truly loved it. I, on the other hand, am elated that the class is over. It did become stressful at times- me chasing after him and him still struggling with accomplishing some of the things I thought he should have learned.
I know what you're thinking- lighten up. I wasn't uptight at every session, just some of them but look forward to signing him up again when he can go by himself and I can just watch from a short distance away.
2 years ago
4 comments:
that's a pretty cute belly you're sporting there, mama!
Did you do it at Barcroft again? I did a sibling class with (my) Wesley & Silas. Chasing after a 2+ year old that doesn't want to stay with the group is exhausting! Esp with a preggo belly ...
Look at that cute bell-bell of yours!
Hope you all had a great Christmas and that you have super New Years!
Keep up the good work on the blog!
Look how cute your belly is!!!! I need more pics like this...
Post a Comment