I forgot to blog back in November that it was Sattchi's (pronounced like Versace) 6th birthday. I don't know what got into me (guilt?!) but this year, I baked the dog a cake! Go ahead and laugh. I would. However, that was one excited dog- Mark handing him a cake to eat and not being told to "Leave it!" It had cottage cheese "icing" made with whole wheat flour, carrots and eggs, I think. The recipe said people could eat it, too. Um, no thanks.

I know what you're thinking: the cake weighs as much as Sattchi (9 pounds). We didn't give it to him all at once. We would have been cleaning up after that dog for days (coming out both ends)!

Happy Birthday, Sattchi!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Michelle! I am so impressed! Especially being pregnant...I starting buying my presents midsummer; but having Charis about now is a little different I guess. Have a wonderful Christmas...Hunter will be a joy to watch this year!