I had such a special pre-birthday lunch with not just one girlfriend but 5 of them! and all their little blessings, too (except Celia's little one). We met at Uno's for some pizza and hoping for conversation. With toddlers present, this can be quite a challenge.
These ladies are such a blessing to me and I am so thankful for their friendship. I also love knowing their precious children. I also missed my friends who weren't there, as well. You know who you are!
What a happy birthday, indeed! Oh, and the angry girl is me- I didn't do a good job of hiding my angst of having to share my birthday cookie and ice creams very well; did I? ;) Only kidding.
2 comments:
Awww. Look at all the shiny happy friends of mine that I miss! Happy birthday, Lady! And Uno's... yumm. I love that cookie in a pan thing. Miss you!
Too fun!! Made me miss ya'll so much, especially since my birthday this year was less than stellar cause of the snow (we're just a few days apart...plus a few years ;-) ) It's so amazing to have these girls in our lives, isn't it!? Hope you are feeling well! Still PG here (oh and thanks for posting the other day!)
Post a Comment