Last week was a fun week- (I took it easy but did go out for lunch some.) It was my friend, Kamber's birthday! I organized a couple of friends to meet up for lunch to help her celebrate and this is what ensued: Party!!!



There were.... 8 ladies and 10 chillins in attendance. Just Kamber and a few of her closest friends! The kiddos were very well mannered and adorable, as were most of the moms. Ha!!! We managed to have some conversation and it's always fun to be with our friend's children. God has blessed us and we sure are fruitful.
We love you, dear. Happy Birthday!
2 years ago
4 comments:
awwww. sniff sniff. I WANNA GO! looks like ya'll had fun. and i love seeing how all the kids have grown and all the mommies have changed their hair.
Ditto on what LL said...and HEY is that a Baja Fresh? Hmmm...I can't even remember what that tastes like!
You managed to have conversation during this lunch? God *must* have blessed it! That is a miracle! :)
Miss you-
Baja- you bet! Kamber picked it out. I had lunch at CA Tortilla today and like it even more! We would have loved you guys there, too! :)
Post a Comment