THE GIRLS

I'm catching up here with recent events and still have lots of events to post but since I have hardly been home for the past 2 days, I need to get on the ball. So, let's go back a week and a half to the Super Bowl.



I was still on "modified activity" for Super Bowl Sunday and I really wanted to hang out with some friends, so we had over a couple of dear neighbors. They were very understanding to not expect much of me as a hostess- helping pitch in with setting up and getting their own food and beverage.



Mark was busy making skinless chicken wings- so busy, in fact, that he didn't catch much of the game until after half-time. He really wanted those healthy wings. They were worth it, though, because as soon as they were ready, they were almost completely gone within minutes! The negative aspect of skinless wings is that without the skin, they don't retain the spicy sauce well.



Our little ones ran around playing while we attempted to watch the game. What WAS life like before kids, again? They're so worth it, though!






THE BOYS


2 of the kids up too late and the sorry picture to capture them.

2 comments:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

are you off modified rest now? because if you're not and you've "hardly been home," you know what I'll have to do to you. :-)

Mama in Training said...

I forgot to mention that the OB took me off of rest on Friday! I went to the gym yesterday and have been feeling great!!! :)