Hi, friends. Did I tell you I was perfect? Umm, nope! I'm known (well known, especially by Mark) to make a mistake on occassion (or often).
So, I received a call today from a friend who brought something (she prayed about) to my attention. I'm really proud of her for doing so AND I was convicted by the Holy Spirit. In my previous blog posting (On the Prowl), I mentioned a national news story that also involved my neighborhood. What I didn't realize at the time of posting and wanting to "share" is that either I was gossipping or that it could have been perceived that way.
I am thankful my friend lovingly brought it to my attention and, after praying about it, I decided her point was accurate. Please accept my apologies.
UPDATE on the police helicopter that flew over my 'hood Sunday night: Police were looking for a perp of an attempted sexual assault that occurred in a park; however, the claim was FALSE!!! Uh oh- someone's in trouble now!
PS: Baby's still cookin' and due date is March 8th.
2 years ago
2 comments:
Kudos to your friend for having the courage to share her thoughts with you knowing that there was a chance that what she had to say might not be received well. Kudos to you as well my friend, for taking what she said in the true spirit in which it was intended - she shared b/c she truly cared and you recognized that!
I remember once I asked you, not trying to be gossip-y, about someone we both knew. You responded, "I don't know, I figure if she wants me to know, she will tell me. That impressed me.
Post a Comment