I never thought I would ever see the day when... Mark would leave SunTrust. Monday, I was proven wrong. Of course I knew it was coming, as did our dear friends and prayer warriors. We thank you for your prayers and asking how Mark is doing with his job search. So, it is finally done. Mark severed the cord after 20 years of attachment and the mindset that he would retire with the same company and he told them to take this job and ------. No, he politely said, "I'm resigning." Wow!
Thank you for praying for us. We are so humbled and feel so loved. God answered our prayers, for which we are thankful, and provided Mark with a new job. He starts the 23rd of April. Mark is so excited and so am I! Mark will now be working for a bank in Springfield.
He has almost 2 weeks OFF! Yeah! I made him a long list of tasks to be done around the house. I'm happy to report he has already almost accomplished one- our taxes! Plus, we can't have all work and no play, so we will have to be creative to come up with fun things to do in this cool weather. We started with going to the Hidden Oaks Nature Center in Annandale today. It is a small facility but packed full of neat things for preschoolers (and the parents) to find interesting: costumes to try on- check out our little scientist, frogs, turtles, snakes, fish, birds, books, puzzles, things to play on, in and with! Loads of fun!


2 years ago
1 comments:
hooray for Mark and all the Wrights! Enjoy this special transition time. And look at all the blogging you're getting in, Michelle!
Post a Comment