This week, I took a meal to a friend, Lora Lynn, for her and her family. We thought it would be fun to let Hunter and her three boys play together. Indeed, it was with two three-year olds, a 22-month old and a 20-month old. They didn't really play together, of course, but parallel play is still fun to watch. Lunch was the best part! They sat around the big dining table, mimicking each other and giggling. I wish I could have captured that on camera. Lora Lynn and I were too busy eating home-made cornbread- yum! Oh, and I did put sunscreen on Hunter but his cheeks are still red from the hot weather we had earlier this week.
2 years ago
1 comments:
Such handsome men! All of them! Thanks for coming by, we all enjoyed your company. And the meal you brought us was delish. Please send the recipe!
Post a Comment