I feel like I am going to a priest for confession when I say: Please forgive me. It's been 2 weeks since my last blog (or so). Having Mark home for almost 2 weeks was wondeful! We were able to have almost every meal together, do some work around the house, go see a move and go out on a couple adventures. I had even planned on taking several bike rides together as a family. However, while Mark was off, the high for the 2 week period was probably upper 50s. There was no biking to be had. Oh well.
As I promised, here are some pics of Hunter the weekend he stayed with Kamber, Jonathan and Sara Grace (We joke that she's the one we would love to pre-arrange a marriage with for Hunter. We can dream; right?). :)
The kids must have been cooking up something smelly in the kitchen.
How cute! Remember- they're still babies.
See- they look like a married couple already!
1 comments:
Oh wow. They really do look like a married couple. Hilarious!
Post a Comment