I shopped a consignment sale this past weekend and spent almost $100 on toys for Hunter, which he really needed. I came home and cleaned them immediately so he could start playing with them the next day. He actually didn't run downstairs, throw up his hands and act like it was Christmas Day. He just walked over and started investigating- very much like his Daddy. (I would be the "Oh my! It's Christmas Day!" person.)
He got a tricycle, a sit-n-spin, a fridge farm (still afraid of that), an Elmo that doesn't work (thank goodness because we discovered he is terrified of a singing Elmo), a corn popper, a couple of vehicles, some puzzles, a bunch of books and a Little People Train set (an old model but he doesn't care). He just loves his train set and has played with it for hours since Saturday. However, his favorite toy that I brought home for him is: a Dirt Devil vacuum. I'm not kidding. It's the cutest thing ever!!!
Tuesday, I had to do some vacuuming. I gave Hunter his vacuum and he vacuumed right next to me the whole time. I wish I could have taken a picture of both of us vacuuming together. He did the same thing yesterday while I vacuumed and again today, even though I wasn't vacuuming! He even wanted to take the vacuum with him to church today. As soon as he got home from running an errand, he wanted- you guessed it- his vacuum! Too bad that thing doesn't really work. I would have the cleanest floors in the neighborhood. You think I can buy him a baby mop? :)
Check out our little Domestic Engineer. I'm proud to say he's all mine!
He got a tricycle, a sit-n-spin, a fridge farm (still afraid of that), an Elmo that doesn't work (thank goodness because we discovered he is terrified of a singing Elmo), a corn popper, a couple of vehicles, some puzzles, a bunch of books and a Little People Train set (an old model but he doesn't care). He just loves his train set and has played with it for hours since Saturday. However, his favorite toy that I brought home for him is: a Dirt Devil vacuum. I'm not kidding. It's the cutest thing ever!!!
Tuesday, I had to do some vacuuming. I gave Hunter his vacuum and he vacuumed right next to me the whole time. I wish I could have taken a picture of both of us vacuuming together. He did the same thing yesterday while I vacuumed and again today, even though I wasn't vacuuming! He even wanted to take the vacuum with him to church today. As soon as he got home from running an errand, he wanted- you guessed it- his vacuum! Too bad that thing doesn't really work. I would have the cleanest floors in the neighborhood. You think I can buy him a baby mop? :)
Check out our little Domestic Engineer. I'm proud to say he's all mine!

3 comments:
yes, but did you get him a stick horse and a cowboy hat? ;-)
really, why don't they make those things work?! if he keeps this up, he will make some woman very happy some day!! :)
What happens when you give them the horse and hat?
Post a Comment