....for whom you ask? Only for Hunter. He was being rough with Colten, so I sent him to time out but guess who is a glutten for punishment? Pretty much every time I send Hunter to time out, he has a buddy to keep him company. Oh well...What do you do?

9 comments:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Glad to see you blogging again, sister! cAnt believe how much the boys have grown.

The Farmer Files said...

Your kids are SO CUTE! I love Colten's hair! And my boys do the same trick...so that means that your boys must be pretty close!!! I love me some boys!!!

ARK said...

That is hysterical!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laguh! I love their expressions! It is so sweet to see how little bro loves his big brother enough to follow him to Time out! So sweet! Does this mean you are coming back to the blogging world or are you still doing that silly Facebook? ha

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

That is so cute, haa! The boys look so grown up!!! Where has the time gone? Hope you guys are doing great Mama!

Renee said...

So,nice to see a blogpost from you.

That reminds me of when Wesley and Hunter were two. If I put Wesley in time out, Hunter would get so excited and scream, "Time out!" and run over and sit in time out with Wesley. It was really cute!

Sweet Pea Chef said...

Looks familiar. :)

Heard "You are God Alone" on the radio yesterday...makes me remember your lovely singing at IBC!

we4ramseys said...

Ha ha. We have the same story here. Rachel finds Evan's time outs to be the perfect time for hugs and kisses. What do you do? It's the only time they're actually sweet with eachother.

Courtney said...

You just need to have another one and THAT is when it will get really interesting! Sometimes I have 4 out of 5 in a row...all sitting there waiting on the one in trouble!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
Just wanted to stop by and say how sorry I am about your Dad. Your boys are so cute & I am sure Calvin just love getting to see them.
I know your mother would have love these boys so much too.
I enjoyed stopping by your blog and reading about your lovely family.
Take care.
Aunt Vicki