My hunka man was such a stud this week.


With Halloween around the corner, Hunter told me he would like to be an airplane. I researched this on the internet to see where we could buy one of those things. That's when I realized we can't! I continued to ask him several more times what he wanted to be... and everytime he said airplane.


Back to the computer I went to find out how we would go about making one. My friends know that I am not a crafty one, so I needed to enlist MARK. He's not so artistic but very handy and innovative.


He labored for about 6 hours over two nights. Here he is working on the wings.







I will hold out on you for the final outcome (although some of you saw it today at the MOPS Harvest Festival).

5 comments:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Very impressive.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love it! I love the innovation and do-it-yourselfness of it! Way to go! I can't wait to see the finished costume, though.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Yeah Mark!

Renee said...

Way to go Mark!

Our Plain Life said...

SO great!! Good job Mark...leave it up to our hubbies to be creative. :)