(I think Hunter looks just like me in this picture.)
Come on, sing it with me: "...sleepin' the Day Away." We went to Sesame Place this weekend with our friends (and neighbors), J&T. The weather was supposed to be a little cooler, so we started in jeans on Saturday but ended up in bathing suits on Sunday. It was just beautiful!
I don't have much to write about- nothing dramatic happened or funny, really. Hunter got a little scared of the rides, but that's normal at this age.
It was a little different of a trip for Mark and I, since we like more grown-up oriented trips. We were relegated to riding on Big Bird balloons and Elmo fish and eating at Ernie's cafe. We just wished that we had gone on the more exciting water rides so it would have been more enjoyable for us. We enjoyed our time with Hunter, though. He mostly enjoyed it.
When we first arrived at the park, J and I took the kids on Grover's roller coaster. They record a video of you on it, so you can see yourself. Hunter looked MORTIFIED! Poor guy. After that, he didn't want to ride the rides he rode last year when he was just barely 2. He was so nervous. The good part about Hunter is that he warms up to things, usually. He eventually got on some of the rides in Elmo's World.
We were able to see Dan Zanes, from Playhouse Disney. He was really fun and rallied almost ALL the kids and grown-ups to get up and dance. Mark and I got a little boogie time together, which was nice. ;)
This is where Hunter started while we waited for the parade to start...and eating his Dippin' Dots.
This is where he finished watching it. He was, apparently, a little nervous during the parade.
I enjoyed it, though.
This may have been Hunter's favorite ride:
Dinner Saturday night when the kids were wired and Hunter was acting a little crazy...but cute. This is the culmination. (I can't get the picture to move down, so it is the one at the top.)
6 comments:
Well let me tell you that a big ol' bummer about living here is that my kids will probably be too old for Seasame Place if/when we get back to the East Coast. Sniff, sniff! Is it bigger in my head than it really is in real life?
I hope we get to go back to Seasame Place next year. I had fun last year.
Oh that looked like fun! Cute pics!
Michelle, it looks like fun! I'd love to go before Ainsley is too old! Can I just say you crack me up! It's "Sunny Day, sweepin' the clouds away..." not sleepin' the day away. But THANK YOU for a great little chuckle. You're precious!
Hunter does look like you in pic #1!
Where's some new updates yo?!
Post a Comment