Well, Mark is out of town, I have nothing pressing on me, so I have a couple of minutes to BLOG! I can't believe it's taken me so long to get back into it, but here goes...
Thanksgiving:
Well, Mark's Mom and Dad pleasantly surprised us by accepting our invitation to give thanks at OUR house! It was great- we hadn't been together since March. They kept the boys for us one night for us to have a movie date. We love movies, so we greatly appreciated that. (Thanks, Mom & Dad.) Hunter loved having them up, too. I'm currently trying to talk them into getting DSL (cable is apprently not available where they live) so they can SKYPE with the boys.
Mark's Mom & Dad:
We had 2 other families with us for T'giving. This made for a total of 5 children 3 & under. Needless to say, it wasn't actually quiet at our house and the only people who sat during dinner were Mom & Dad. Lucky them.
The Loud Table (being supervised):
Gregory & Christy
I forgot to mention that Mark's Mom blessed us to pieces by making much of the side dishes and she such a good down-home food cook. YUM!!!
2 comments:
Hello?!? Is that the skinniest I have ever seen you or what? I would have 85 more children if I could look like you!!!
Great update...now just Christmas and New Year's! :) Ha ha, we skype too! I would love to skype with you someday!!! Email me your skype info.
Post a Comment