What is Colten's favorite thing to do that he does all the time?
Seriously- cover himself up with something and then flail around waiting for someone to find him. He rolls around looking for something to grab- a birp cloth, usually -and then puts it on his face! Like here, he gets bored with his toy and does this instead. Weird but it cracks me up every time!!! What a cute boy. This was our hotel room in Williamsburg.
[Side note: I forgot to mention I had to go to the urgent care while we were in Williamsburg because I was coughing so much and had so much chest congestion, and was diagnosed with bronchitis. I started a Z-pak and found out that I am now allergic to that antibiotic as well. Anyway, I am all better now, but Mark got it, too.]
Speaking of Colten, have you seen him lately?... all of him? Okay, this is the best I have right now, but look at his chin! I weighed him on an adult scale and I think he weighs about 15 pounds (at just under 6 months)! That takes him from WAY off the growth chart for weight to about the 10th percentile! His check up is in 2 more weeks, which will verify his stats, but I am so thankful that he is healthy and has been gaining some serious weight: about a pound a week!
"For great is your love... your faithfulness reaches to the skies" (Psalm 57:10).
2 years ago
2 comments:
I SPY a HOKIE under there!
I spy a Hokie too! Look at the elbow dimples :) What a cutie. Hope you and Mark are feeling better.
Post a Comment