(This posting is for the grandparents and any other bored fans.)





Renee and I decided to be super adventurous and planned a MOPS activity at a pottery painting studio. In the back of our minds, I think we were afraid our boys were going to run around and bash into the pottery, knocking it onto the floor. Or maybe they would get paint everywhere but the pottery.


I am happy to report that all who attended seemed to have a joyful time. All of the children were WONDERFULLY behaved and thoroughly enjoyed painting. It was a little stressful making sure Hunter didn't put the paintbrush in his mouth because he still puts everything in his mouth. Plus, being a neat "freak", I didn't want paint ALL over our clothes. He did beautifully.



My next challenge is I still need to go by and pick up our pieces!





This was Hunter's favorite part. Actually, it was mine, too. :)


Two other adventurous ones having fun. :)

2 comments:

Sweet Pea Chef said...

So cute! You are brave to have preschoolers around so many breakables.

Bringing Up Boys said...

You'll have to post pictures of what the end result looked like once you've picked up your pottery!