Once again, our son has completely surprised us. At dinner last night, he said he wanted to say the blessing. Another first and how beautiful it was. "Dear God. Thank you for this food...And...Amen."



Mark and I were beside ourselves with joy and awe. The way our children learn and grow is so beautiful. I am so thankful for what he's learning and "catching". Praise the Lord! Mark and I pray for wisdom every night how to teach and "train up" Hunter. It's so exciting getting a sneak peak.


Mark has been doing a little (actually, a lot of) handyman work and tonight he was working on changing out the doorknob of our pantry in order to hang an organizer on the inside. Hunter wanted to help his daddy and was bringing him "tools" saying, "Maybe this will work." Ahhh- he was SO incredibly cute!!!



Here's what I got out of their session and a pic of our gorgeous new microwave Mark INSTALLED almost completely by himself. I had to help a little last night but it was totally worth it!!! We have a functioning microwave again AND he saved us $150 installation fee!! And he's ALL mine!












2 comments:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

I love it when the handy man is MY man. :-)

The Farmer Files said...

Those overhead microwaves are SO difficult to put in. That is amazing that Mark was able to put it in ALL by himself. Even my husband who thinks he is SUPERMAN had to have someone come in and help him level it, etc. It was not the easiest process for us!