The weekend before Christmas, Mark & I took Hunter to the local Springfield Mall for a quick Santa pic. We quickly discovered, however, that Santa was on break. Mark had a little shopping to do, so Hunter and I trotted off to the Carousel. This is now my prized photo on my cell phone, by which it was taken. Hunter will ask, "I want to see Hunter on the Carousel." So cute!!!




Today, Hunter and I were walking to the Library to go check out a new airplane book (I also picked up a couple of Big Brother books) and Hunter says, "Praise the Lord!" I guess he's heard me say it a few times, especially when I found THE best parking spot only moments ago. You have to appreciate that when you have a large belly and a toddler. Praise the Lord! ;)

1 comments:

The Farmer Files said...

Oh girlfriend, you will continue to Praise the Lord when you find a close up parking space with a smaller belly, a toddler, and an infant!!!!