I made my second annual trip to Old Mine Ranch in Dumfries with my MOPS group. It's a large petting "zoo" with ranch animals. Hunter, however, bypassed the animals and went for the dirt area where all the toy trucks were. He proceeded to camp out there until I drug him over to feed some goats. He seemed to care less about the animals.




The next activity was lunch- which he didn't eat because he was too busy crying. I think he must have gotten over-heated and didn't feel well. He was soon all-better after setting his sights on the tractor and hayride. He loved it! Check out last year's pic compared to this year's.












I have to say it. They grow up so fast; don't they? What a sweetie pie!


Our last adventure? Horseback riding. See for yourself.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. That looks like so much fun. Sad to miss it this year. And don't take the truck obsession personally. He's just following his inner testosterone. You're looking cute and preggers!